Zero Gravity is a new platform for international firms seeking technical expertise to tap Portugal’s tremendous network of talented tech professionals.
During the past decade our country has built a vibrant culture of entrepreneurship in Porto, Lisbon and other cities. We’ve created unicorns, thriving startups and development shops, and become a top tech center for Google, Siemens, AWS and other elite firms from the US and Europe.
Portugal boasts many advantages over other European countries. Skilled, focused technical talent. An open mindset and eagerness to work with international firms baked into our DNA. Excellent English proficiency, and extensive experience in remote collaboration. The nation’s pleasant coastal climate and low cost of living has another benefit. There’s ample talent at a reasonable price. And something intangible. We are a country that prizes innovation and the strengths of multiculturalism. We work hard and get the job done.
In this platform, you’ll find the workforce who drove Portugal out of the 2008 financial crisis and responsible for putting the country on the tech scene radar.
For enquiries contact us via: email@example.com
Corporates that have already signed up for Portugal’s talent:
- 248 726 post graduations over the last 10 years
- 187 232 graduates in engineering and computer sciences over the last 10 years
- University of Lisbon and University of Porto ranking 40th and 50th for engineering in Europe,
- Very high English proficiency (ranked 12th by the English Proficiency Index)
- 11th higher fiber optic connectivity in the world